Friday, February 17, 2012

Kitchen Day 3: Tile

Fangtasia is the only one not bothered at all by all the construction
Kitchen day 3: tile placement

Day 3 was a long day! Work on the floors began at 9am & lasted to about 8pm! The tile had to set overnight, so we were not allowed to go into the TV room or kitchen area all day. The girls had a bit of a rough time, but were certainly better than they had been the first day! 

My father came over at night, which was a big help! Not only do I love the results of the floor tile, but since there was no TV I caught up on some reading! (Richelle Mead's Succubus series, real classy stuff)

Thanks for following this journey with us!


Laying down Wonder Board (my favourite super-hero)


They laid out the 3 patterns for me to chose from....I chose the brick lay-out, there was no time for a vote

Setting the tile

Finished tile placement-I LOVE the brick pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment